Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Factory

Factory
  • How did the film make you feel? (excited, intrigued, happy etc) This film intrigued me as it was actually different and interesting.
  • In your opinion, what was the most striking element of the film? The most striking part of the film was where the hand was used to lift things. I wasn't expecting this so that is why I found it interesting.
  • List three other things that you found interesting?I thought the people walking into the building at the start was cool as there was so many layers in the background, I also thought the ships moving through the sky was cool as it would be a good way of doing it and lastly I thought the man using a massive spanner to leaver something was cool as it was so big and the man was so small.
  • What meaning did you think the artist was trying to convey? I think the artist was trying to convey the idea of how much humans are used in the real worlds factories.
  • What is your overall impression of the film’s mood? I think the films mood was a creative, happy and hard working one.
  • Did sound play an important part in your response to the film? The sound played an important part of the film as it gave away the mood more. The sound was the sound of all the machines and without this the animation would have just been weird.
  • What comments can you make about the animators technique? (i.e. was it simple, complicated, smooth, jerky etc) The animators technique was very smooth and the camera always kept moving left at the same pace, level and rate.
  • Do you think that this animation would have been well planned?  This animation would have to have been the one that was the best planned as it had the most layers and complexity.

No comments:

Post a Comment