- CIRCUS
- How did the film make you feel? (excited, intrigued, happy etc) This film scared me a lot as all the women were moving very weirdly and it was all black, white and scary.
- In your opinion, what was the most striking element of the film? The most striking part of the animation for me would be the part where it says the only cure for elephantitis and the people come up with the elephant ears, nose and sound.
- List three other things that you found interesting?I found the amount of layers in this animation very interesting as every time I watched it I saw something I hadn't seen the time before. Another thing I found interesting was the shadow. I know it is very hard to get shadow in an animation and realise this would be hard to make. The last thing I found interesting was the music. The music was different as it was the same instruments used to make all different sounds and then repeated.
- What meaning did you think the artist was trying to convey? I think the meaning that the artist wanted to convey was that we all think a circus is all fun and games where really it is not it is actually we forget that at circus's there are freak shows and that what this is.
- What is your overall impression of the film’s mood? I think the mood of this film is meant to be scary. This was very scary as it is trying to show the audience something different and that what it does.
- Did sound play an important part in your response to the film? The sound wasn't as important in this animation but it did help get the mood across.
- What comments can you make about the animators technique? (i.e. was it simple, complicated, smooth, jerky etc) This animation was a bit jerky and complicated. The jerkiness of this film also contributed to the scariness of it.
- Do you think that this animation would have been well planned? This animation would have to had been very well planned as now there are so many layers.
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Circus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment