Monday, February 20, 2012

Reflection Moday 20th Of February 2012

Today in creative media we had a bit of a catch up lesson. We started doing the character details of our characters on a work sheet. I have a feeling that all the features on this characteristics on this worksheet will change a lot especially when I start to actually to make my avatar. I haven't decided on which girl I would like to take a picture of for my avatar yet. Today Mr. Andrews made us draw names out of a hat. These names will be the girls which we have to follow, we will have to comment on and correct these girls blogs. We will also have to tell them what they could do better and what they are doing great at. This will give us an idea of what our blogs should be like and also so we can compare blogs. Today lesson was also for finishing up photo shop projects that we haven't competed/finished yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment