This was one of the faces I did and put a texture over. I found this one of the funner things to do in photoshop. Doing this face I used the mask tool, selection (crop) tools and the dodge and burn tools.
This was the first thing I did in photoshop and had alot of fun doing it. This was the one where I learnt all the tools that I had never learnt before and found it not the easiest task to do. But once I learnt all the tools like the selestion tools, paint brush tools and the main one the mask I found it easy!
This was the first face I did with the zebra patten. Once again I used many of the tools.
This is my two animals I put together. I put an elephant and a sheep and renamed it shelephant. This was a difference experience in photoshop and I made the body of the sheep cartoonish.
Today I worked on touching up and glamourfying a picture of hermine granger which I will put up once I have finished!




No comments:
Post a Comment