Wednesday, February 1, 2012
First Reflection
Hi my name is Lauren and i am the owner of this blog!! ahahah hard to believe i know~! I am in grade 9 and do creative media, which i think is heaps of fun and you learn from it at the same time. I am a boarder at St Hilda's and am really liking it, I started last year! I live on a property between Warwick and Goondiwindi. My family also owns a house 10 hrs away in Dubbo. In creartive media so far I have learnt many different tools. I have learnt the selection tools, which are the lassoo ones, I have learnt the touch up tool and many other painting tools like that. I have also learnt the mask tool which I find the coolest so far. See you tomorrow creative media!!!! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment