Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Todays Reflection

Today in creative media I continued working on my avatar and did her hair and lips. I learnt the gradiant tool. Which I thought was really really cool! I got to choose which colours I wanted put over my lips and hair andn made the different type of rainbow pattern I wanted.  Once I applyed the gradient tool I put a mask over it so I could rub out the bits I did not want. I then adjusted the opacity so it looked more natural and used a softer brush. Once I had done this Mr. Andrews showed us how to repaint the eyelashes and change the colour and thickness of them. I found this really cool and he also taught us how to make them look more natural. Today I also fixed up a few extra blemishes that I found when I zoomed it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment