Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Reflection 05/03/13

In todays class I talked to my group about what I missed in yesterdays lesson. I was sick yesterday so I missed what we did. In yesterdays lesson my group put all the shots together so we had some sought of final trailer. We decided to do the trailer in black and white as it made it more dramatic. When I saw the trailer today I thought it looked great and as if it could be an actual trailer for a movie! Its amazing how changing the brightness and saturation can change the whole mood of a shot. When we showed Mr Andrews our trailer he gave us some feedback and said we need to make sure we follow the rule of thirds, need to work in the angle of shots and also look at our transitions. Overall he said it was good but just gave us the feedback so we could apply it to our next filming/movie making assignment. Tomorrow we are showing the class our trailer and they will also give us some feedback. I think it will be interesting to find out what they thought and whether or not they get the whole main idea and theme of the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment