On Monday and today I had my first and second media lesson for the year. I was on exchange so am a bit behind but will hopefully be able to catch up!
In media this term we are making a short trailer to a film. I am in a group with Millie, Julian and Charlie and we are doing a crime movie (not sure what it is called yet!) In our trailer we are having a murderer, a helper and a detective. What happens is that there is a file which is the information that is evidence that the murderer killed a young girl. The murderers "helper" than steals the files so the detective can not prove the murderer guilty. The trailer shows the detective trying to find the stolen file and eventually ends not saying whether he did or not leaving the audience in suspense.
I will post the shot list on my blog once I get it off Charlie and some of the videos we have shot so far. Today we shot the detective chasing after the helper and the helper dropping the key. We also shot the helper walking up to the key and smirking.
Detective- Lauren
Murderer- Millie
Murderer's Helper- Julian
Director- Charlie
Filmers - Charlie, Millie, Julian and Lauren
Editors - Charlie, Millie, Julian and Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment